|[ Corporate profiles ]|
|Established||July 3, 1956|
|Capital||50 million yen|
|Land area||5,600 m2|
|Factory area||4,000 m2|
Manufacture of CMP grooving machines
|[ History ]|
|1958||The factory was built in Oinokawa-Town.
Chemistry facilities were designed and built.
|1967|| Further investment increased capital to 20 million yen.
Joined Yokkaichi Machine Metal Industrial Complex Cooperative Association
(YMMICCA). Present factory was built.
|1978||Further investment increased capital to 30 million yen.
The large-sized machining facilities were expanded.
|1981||Renovated large-sized machining factory increasing area by
30 ton crane installed.
|1982||Further investment increased capital to 50 million yen.
CNC equipment was introduced. Expanded to large-sized precision field.
|1987||FMS factory was completed.|
|1991||Two factory buildings were remodeled to form our large-sized machine factory complex.|
|1996||Celebrated our 40th anniversary.|
|2000||Manufacture of CMP grooving special machines was begun.|
|2003||The two newest vertical lathes of Omega type were introduced.|
||Processing actual result|